This is a good craft to do together, or in preparation for a dinner party. The supplies mostly consist of things you have found in nature, some material like canvas or other scrap fabric, popsicle sticks with names either burned on with a wood burner or written on, and a glue gun.
What you'll need:
- leaves, twigs, feathers, bones, seeds, or other natural elements found on a hike or nature walk.
- wooden popsicle sticks, leftover from other cooking or crafting projects
- a wood burner (optional)
- a glue gun
- scrap fabric or material (should be sturdy)
1. Gather your items. Either burn on each coven member's name or write on it with pencil, ink, or charcoal. I prefer wood burning, myself.
2. Cut out pieces of your scrap fabric. I used a thick canvas that was leftover from my DIY shower curtain project. Just be sure to use something sturdy.
3. Place your items to test out what might look the best before committing them to glue. In the picture above I was considering using scrap leather from my friend's old couch but I decided to save that for making a coinpurse.
4. Glue each item down with a hot glue gun. Place around the dinner table on top of plates or napkins.